There are several options available to you:
- Switch to the new KU Brand and create a new home page
- Switch to the new KU Brand and keep your existing home page
- Do nothing and keep the 2012 KU Brand look
Implementing the new KU Brand is simple. Here's how:
- Submit the KU 2017 Brand request form
- Toggle on the Brand Preview
- Preview the pages of your site and make any needed adjustments
- Switch to the new brand
- Optionally, create a new home page using the new KU - homepage including full-width image content type
Here is an Overview of the KU Homepage, Brand Update Instructions and KU Homepage Instructions.
If you'd like hands-on help there will be a series of Brand Update Open Work Time sessions held in June and early July.
This KU Brand refresh provides a new look for the CMS and new home page options but it does not address component functionality or enhancements. Soon, we will begin work on an entirely new KU CMS that will be rewritten from the ground up. Look for upcoming news about the project.