Image Collection Item
Use this content type to add images to your Image Collections. Unique Image Collection Tags are used to add Image Collection Items to a specific Image Collection.
How To Create an Image Collection Item
- Go to Content > Add Content > Image Collection Item
- Enter the image Title*
- Enter Short Text* – Provide a brief description of the image. Character limit: 200 including spaces.
- Upload an Image* - 3 MB limit; Allowed types: png, jpg, jpeg; Images must be larger than 992x709px
- Enter an Image Collection Tag* – This tag will be used to associate your images to a specific collection or collections
- Enter a Link URL
- Set Save as state to Published
- Select Save
- All images must include Alternative Text to meet accessibility standards.
Guidelines and Best Practices
- Unique Image Collection Tags are used to add Image Collection Items to a specific Image Collection
- Image Collection Items can be added to multiple Image Collections
- All images will be displayed horizontally. A vertical image collection option is not available at this time.
- Vertical images will be cropped to fit horizontal aspect ratio based on where you place the focal point on your vertical image.