You must be a Site Administrator or Editor to log in to the KU CMS.
Must Be on Campus or VPN to Edit Your Site
You must be on campus on logged into KU's VPN service to access all KU CMS Sunflower sites. See KU Anywhere for information about KU's VPN service, including installation on workstations and personal machines.
Log In Option 1
- Go to your website
- Navigate to the site footer
- Locate and select the CMS login link
- Login with your KU Online ID and password
- Once you are logged in use the site admin toolbar to manage your website
Log In Option 2
- Add /cas to the end of your homepage URL (e.g., site-name.ku.edu/cas)