Header – Default
This header has a headline with a blue underline graphic.
Fields and Character Limits
- Character limits: None
- Help text: Enter the headline text. It should be a maximum of 50-60 characters. This field renders as an <h1>. See Headers for guidelines and best practices for headlines and sub-headlines.
Available Style Options
Where Can You Use This Section?
The section is available in the following templates and content types:
- Basic Content
- Basic + Content
- Content Page
- Landing Page
Using on a cloneable Template
- NOTE: Header – Default is not included in any of the cloneable Templates, though it can be used.
Adding to a Content or Landing Page
Guidelines and Best Practices
- It is best to keep headline length to 50-60 characters.
- Google displays the first 50 characters in its search results.
- It is recommended to place the most important words in the headline first so if the headline is cut short the intent is visible.
Removing a Section
To permanently remove a section from a page:
- Select the vertical ellipsis to the right of the Edit button at the top-right of your section, select Remove
- You must replace the Header Section with another option. Pages must have a Header
- Select Save at the bottom left of the form