KU CMS - Sunflower offers two options for person profile directories:
- Default Searchable Directories
- Body 13 - Profile Directories
Default Searchable Directories
KU CMS sites come with five default searchable directories:
- All profiles – Located on your site at: ...ku.edu/people/list
- Faculty – Located on your site at: ...ku.edu/people/list/faculty
- Researcher – Located on your site at: ...ku.edu/people/list/researcher
- Staff – Located on your site at: ...ku.edu/people/list/staff
- Students – Located on your site at: ...ku.edu/people/list/students
- Created automatically as Person Profiles are created
- Created based on the “Profile Types” field in Person Profile
- Allows users to search by:
- Last name
- Filter terms (set in Person Profile in “Filter terms” field)
- Have URLs that are created automatically and cannot be changed. You can create redirects for alternate URLs. See URLs.
- Because these pages are generated automatically, additional information cannot be added to these pages like a common webpage.
Body 13 – Profile Directories
- Custom profile directories created manually via the Body 13 – Profile Directory section
- Can include all profiles or be limited to specific profiles based on the “Filter terms” field in Person Profile
- Simple lists without search features
- Create alternate ordering using “Filter terms” in Person Profile
- See Body 13 – Profile Directory for detailed information.