Body 10 - Divider
This section is used to add a divider line between sections. Choose from seven divider styles and three divider widths.
Fields and Character Limits
There are no fields in this section
Available Style Options
- Two thin lines of blue dots
- Six thin lines of blue dots
- Solid crimson angled confetti (lg)
- Solid crimson angled confetti (sm)
- Dotted blue angled confetti (lg)
- Dotted blue angled confetti (sm)
- Chunky dark blue line
Where Can You Use This Section?
The section is available in the following templates and content types:
- Basic Content
- Basic + Content
- Content Page
- Landing Page
Using on a cloneable Template
- Locate Body 10 - Divider in the Body area
- Select Edit
- Choose the divider type and width you want to use
- Select Save at the bottom left of the page
Adding to a new Content or Landing Page
Guidelines and Best Practices
- Use dividers strategically and with caution.
- Be aware of the white space above or below the divider and weigh the risks of creating accidental false floors also known as The Illusion of Completeness.
Removing a Section
To permanently remove a section from a page:
- Select the vertical ellipsis to the right of the Edit button at the top-right of your section, select Remove
- Select Save at the bottom left of the form