The KU CMS - Sunflower contains a number of content types. There are less content types than the previous CMS.
Content Types in KU CMS - Sunflower
- The Content Page content type is the starting point for building pages from scratch. Most of the pages on your site will likely be Content Pages. The Content Page is an appropriate content type for most of the "interior" pages of your site.
Image Collection Item
- This content type is used to add images to Image Collections. Unique Image Collection Tags are used to add Image Collection Items to a specific Image Collection.
- This content type is used to create an Image Collection. There are two types of Image Collections. Images in an image collection can be links or the image can open in a modal. Image Collections display in a section as an image carousel and open to a new image gallery page.
- The Landing Page content type is the starting point for building pages from scratch. The Landing Page is an appropriate content type for home pages and landing pages or pages used for marketing or promotional purposes. The Landing Page section options are more visually appealing and offer more pizazz than the section options on a Content Page.
- The Person Profile content type provides a standard way to display information about people across KU websites.
See the documentation for specific instructions.