The Course Listing section allows you to list courses on your website that automatically pull in the information from the KU course catalog. This allows users to connect directly with the course catalog information and ensures that course information on your site is always up-to-date with the latest version of the catalog with no additional work on your part.
Add Course Listings
- Select Add Section
- Set the filter to Other and select Course Listing; search for and select Course Listing; or scroll to Other section and select Course Listing
- Enter course information in the following format: AAAS/100/600.
- Format for range of courses: PHAR/100/900
- Format for single course: PHAR/100/100
- To find all department-specific prefixes (e.g. AAAS, PHAR, PTOX, C&T, etc.) codes, see KU Course Catalog: All University Courses
- Select Add another item to additional Course Codes as needed
Where Can You Use This Section?
The section is available in the following content types:
- Content Page
- Landing Page
- Kitchen Sink
Removing a Section
To permanently remove a section from a page:
- Select the vertical ellipsis to the right of the Edit button at the top-right of your section, select Remove
- Select Save at the bottom left of the form