The 2017 KU Brand CMS allows site administrators to preview and apply an updated look to your CMS website, which aligns with the new KU Brand. It also includes a new KU Homepage template with a full-width hero photo. The KU Homepage has two layout options which allow for a lot of flexibility.
To implement the new KU Brand:
- Submit the KU 2017 Brand request form.
- Preview the new style on your site by clicking the Brand Preview button in the toolbar.
- Review the pages of your site and make any needed adjustments.
NOTE: Pages on your site should look fine with the 2017 Brand but if you have a lot of custom CSS on the site you may need to make a few adjustments.
- Permanently switch to the new brand using the Brand Options panel under Configuration.
- Optionally, create a new home page by going to Add Content and use the new KU - homepage including full-width image content type.
To preview the 2017 KU Brand:
After you submit the KU 2017 Brand Request Form, a web developer will enable the yellow Toggle Brand Preview button in the black admin toolbar.
To permanently switch to the KU 2017 Brand:
- Click on Configuration in the black admin toolbar.
- Select option 1.5 Brand Options.
- Click 2017 Brand.
- Click the Save Configuration button.