How to Embed Facebook Feed
The Social Media Settings on the KU CMS sites no longer support Facebaook, but that does not mean that you cannot embed your Facebook feed onto your site. To do that, do the following:
- Go to Facebook's Page Plugin page at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin.
- Enter in your Facebook Page URL, width, and height.
- If you are embedding in your Unit/Dept Sidebar, make sure you check "Adapt to plugin container width." This will make sure that your feed responds to the size of the block at all resolutions.
- Click on Get Code.
- Copy the code in both boxes and paste into your block. When pasting into your site's block, make sure you click your Source code button in Drupal first.
- Save your block and voila!