The CMS is equipped with a workflow/approval process for content.
- A Contributor logs in
- The Contributor adds/edits content
- The Contributor makes some more changes later and is happy with result
- The Contributor submits the content for review
- An Editor is notified via email, and logs into the CMS
- The Editor reviews content, changes, etc, and makes any other changes as necessary
- The Editor approves and publishes the content
Every time a contributor adds or edits content, it is placed in either "Draft" or "Needs review" status.
You can view all content you have created by clicking on the My Workbench link in the black admin toolbar
Each piece of unpublished content, has a moderation state and a moderate column. Clicking the Needs review tab at the top, shows all content ready for review.
You can also move the page to draft, or publish the page.
Click on the Title link to view the page. You can publish the page using the dropdown.